Using the navigation system in the left side on the screen , please click on your specific areas of interest.
– Advantages of the Panamanian Registry
– Registration Procedures
– Fees and Taxes
– Download Shipping Application Forms
The Consulate of Panama in London, duly authorized by the Directorate General of Merchant Marine of the Republic of Panama, is issuing CLC’92 Certificates to all vessels including those who are not part of this Convention, provided the vessels are registered in a country that is part of the Convention CLC’92.
For this purpose interested parties must provide us with the following:
1. Original Blue Card of the P& I Club (in accordance with the CLC’92 agreement).
2. Supporting document from the maritime administration relevant to the vessel concerned and through which CLC’92 certification is being applied for.
3. Cheques (drawn on any local bank) payable to the “Consulate General of Panama” for the cost of this new Cert. UK £ 120.00 Net (Decree 75- for Consulates inclusive).
For overseas companies, it is important to use CHAPS TRANSFER method of payment.
As soon as this office receives all these requirements we will process the documentation promptly and forward you the certificates which vessels must carry.
Please add to your payment £50.00, if you would prefer us to send the certificate via courier delivery.
For further inquiries please contact
Head of Shipping Department
Tel: +44 (0) 207 409 2255 ext 207
METHODS OF PAYMENT/TRANSFER INSTRUCTIONS:
Please send us a CHAPS Transfer (Clearing House Automatic Payment Service, only sterling) for the amount of £110.00 NET to the following address:
1. CLEARLY STATE NAME(S) OF VESSEL(S) BEING COVERED
2. SEND A COPY OF THE TRANSFER CONFIRMATION WITH ALL THE DETAILS OF THE VESSEL (S) BY FAX TO THE CONSULATE OF PANAMA (44 20 7493 4499)
3. FOR PAYMENTS IN U.K. STERLING POUNDS (ONLY):
Beneficiary: “CONSULATE GENERAL OF PANAMA – LONDON”
Bank: THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC
Account No. 50003186
Sort Code: 16-01-01
Address: SHIPPING BUSINESS CENTRE
5-10 GREAT TOWER STREET
LONDON EC3P 3HX
We will be pleased to provide any further help or information.